-Hawk-
    BS Admin

Number of posts : 1534
    BSP :
    10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Projects for the future

Post by -Hawk- on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:19 am

TO PEOPLE THAT SIGNED UP FOR BSA AND WERE ACCEPTED (by me at least): Make a 10 seconds or longer animation, personal project, not collaboration with someone else, unless he is from BSA as well. When you're done, PM me your animation. After you have done this, you will get your BSA name.

Due to Jousteh's recent inactivity and due to my (look at the left there) new name colour, I'm making a small news post here to tell you guys we're still alive (fortunately).

I've taken a look behind the scenes here and I can tell you BrokenSource is really well done (obviously) and all it's actually missing is PEOPLE and ANIMATIONS which as we all know are two very important elements of a site. (O, and a few buttons here and there, Jousteh is working on that).

So while Jousteh is going to be fixing more of the technical part of the website, I am going to be the sociologist here. To bring more PEOPLE and ANIMATIONS, in the following months I'll be doing what I call "Massive string of competitions and collaborations to support BrokenSource in being the world leader of the internet" that hopefully will help us get at least 30 active members!

First of all we have:

1. BrokenSource Tournament, a great competition/collaboration consisting of jointing your opponent and beating him in animation quality and in the joint itself after you've beaten him in animation quality. It's very fun and communicative, guaranteed to help you experience working in a real studio with a real team. Best is that for the first round, you chose your partner. The following rounds will take you into jointing strangers and will test your abilities a lot more. More about BrokenSource Tournament here: http://www.brokensource.net/collaborations-competitions-f9/brokensource-tournament-collaboration-t361.htm

2. For the chatterboxes here, we have the Thread Contest. You like spending hours on board posting and posting again (or at least that's what I like to think), but what happens when you run out of subjects? Can you start the best one? More about the Thread Contest with rewards in BSP here: http://www.brokensource.net/chat-f2/thread-contest-t343.htm

Now that I've given you the spark to bring this site more animations and people, you be the fuel, get inspired, get chatting, get animating!

Last edited by -Hawk- on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Rabstar
    Active poster

Number of posts : 279
    BSP :
    0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-07

Re: Projects for the future

Post by Rabstar on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:35 am

Hawk, I really like BS, and many people like supernova, godmouth, even jousteh are adding to their DA accounts, but not here. Maybe send them an email to remind them. Very Happy

BTW, could I retry for the crew?
    -Hawk-
    BS Admin

BSP :
    10 / 10010 / 100

Post by -Hawk- on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:26 am

Yes, I'll send a reminder soon, I'll just leave it like this for another day to see if there actually is anyone checking BrokenSource without being asked to. Hope you understand.

Yes, you could retry considering you've progressed lately. Since I don't think I'm worthy to judge though, I'll let Jousteh do it. Go post in the BSA section.
    NubbyGG
    Getting active

Number of posts : 29
    BSP :
    0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by NubbyGG on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:48 am

Awesome man, I'm like gonna apply for the team, this is a great site and it deserves to be active again :3 I'll also get Supranova back for you guys and maybe Godmouth we're all tight lol.
    -Hawk-
    BS Admin

BSP :
    10 / 10010 / 100

Post by -Hawk- on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:48 am

I think you'll be one of those members to get BrokenSource points soon. =3
    Jousteh
    BS Admin

Number of posts : 842
    BSP :
    15 / 10015 / 100

Post by Jousteh on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:15 pm

Good job, Hawk. Thanks for being so supportive and I'll get on the buttons as soon as I can.

-Hawk-
    BS Admin

BSP :
    10 / 10010 / 100

Post by -Hawk- on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:00 am

^_^ I like playing a part in this site's history really. =P Thanks for making me administrator, I feel much more confident now.

Rabstar
    Active poster

Number of posts : 279
    BSP :
    0 / 1000 / 100

Post by Rabstar on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:49 am

Haven't ou put up mine and stund's joint up yet?!?!?! :@
    Stund
    Rookie

Number of posts : 79
    BSP :
    0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post by Stund on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:57 am

rab, its unfinished
    i think you should wait till we finish it...
    or make a new one
    lol
    -Hawk-
    BS Admin

BSP :
    10 / 10010 / 100

Post by -Hawk- on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:54 am

Jousteh's still punished/busy and I can't figure out why the code doesn't work, so no.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:49 pm